Inlay & Onlay Restoration in Simi Valley
Inlays and Onlays are your best crown alternative. Also known as indirect fillings, they are a much more conservative approach to full coverage dental crowns.
Inlays and Onlays are well-fit, strong, and long-lasting. They are also a great solution for tooth decay and cavities and are considered both an aesthetic and functional treatment. Indirect fillings are fabricated indirectly in a dental lab before being fitted and bonded to the damaged teeth by your dentist.
7 Benefits of Inlays and Onlays
- Amazing fit
- Long-lasting tooth color (they last longer than tooth-colored resin fillings)
- They preserve the tooth structure at its maximum while restoring decayed or damaged ones, ensuring longevity.
- Extremely easy to clean
- If you have cavities between your teeth, they are a better alternative than composite fillings because they seal teeth, keeping them safe from bacteria.
- They are strong and stable
- They protect weaker teeth without reshaping them
Am I a candidate for Inlays and Onlays?
Anyone who has suffered from serious tooth decay, chips, cracks, or breaks is a candidate for Inlays and Onlays. So, if you are ready to restore the beauty of your smile, call (805) 579-0600 and schedule your appointment with Dr. Harmik Hartounian to receive further information about restorations with inlays and onlays.